Want to hone your leadership skills? Now is the time to consider becoming a 2018-2019 District52 leader. Below are nine elective positions for you to consider.
- District Director
- Program Quality Director
- Club Growth Director
- Division Director (6 openings – Divisions A,B,C,D,E,and F)
Submit your materials for the above elective positions to Lance Webster at LanceCoach@aol.com by January 5, 2018.
THE NEXT STEPS:
- Fill out and return your nomination by date indicated.
- Interviews with candidates will be scheduled with the District Leadership Committee in January and February.
- An official slate of nominees will be announced six weeks prior to Spring Conference.
- A Candidates Showcase will be scheduled in April.
- Additional candidates, if any, may be nominated from the floor at the election.
There are also some district appointive positions for you to serve.
- District Finance Manager (Treasurer)
- Administrative Manager (Secretary)
- Public Relations Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Area Director Positions (approximately 30 openings)
Submit your interest for the above appointive positions to District Director Kathleen Lubin at DD52@District52.org by January 26, 2018.
- District Leader Nominating Form
- Officer Agreement and Release Form
- District Leader Qualifications and Responsibilities
Lance Webster, Chair, District 52 Nominating Committee