Looking for a way to add life to your club? Better Speaker Series, Successful Club Series and Leadership Excellence Series. ‘ These modules add variety to your club routine, provide valuable insight to the members and allow presenters to enhance their skills. Use them as pocket speeches! If digital downloads dont work, you may need to be logged into Toastmasters International to grab these fabulous resources free of charge.
Better Speaker Series
The Better Speaker Series modules are designed as 10-15 minute educational speeches to be given in your club. They give practical tips that can be of benefit to all members. Fulfills Advanced Communication Silver (ACS ) requirement. A complete set of The Better Speaker Series modules, including outlines and PowerPoint presentations.
- Beginning Your Speech (Item 270)
- Concluding Your Speech (Item 271)
- Controlling Your Fear (Item 272)
- Impromptu Speaking (Item 273)
- Selecting Your Topic (Item 274)
- Know Your Audience (Item 275)
- Organizing Your Speech (Item 276)
- Creating An Introduction (Item 277)
- Preparation And Practice (Item 278)
- Using Body Language (Item 279)
Leadership Excellence Series
The Leadership Excellence Series helps members learn the skills they will need to be successful leaders inside and outside Toastmasters. Fulfills Advanced Leader Bronze (ALB) requirement. A complete set of The Leadership Excellence Series modules, including scripts and PowerPoint presentations.
The series includes:
- The Visionary Leader (Item 311)
- Developing A Mission (Item 312)
- Goal Setting And Planning (Item 314)
- Delegate To Empower (Item 315)
- Building A Team (Item 316)
- Giving Effective Feedback (Item 317)
- The Leader as a Coach (Item 318)
- Motivating People (Item 319)
- Service And Leadership (Item 320)
- Resolving Conflict (Item 321)
Successful Club Series
Modules in this series address the quality of club meetings and offer tips on attracting and maintaining members. Fulfills Advanced Communication Sliver (ACS) and Advanced Leader Bronze (ALB) requirements. A complete set of The Successful Club Series modules, including outlines and PowerPoint presentations.
The series includes:
- Moments Of Truth (Item 290)
- Finding New Members For Your Club (Item 291)
- Evaluate To Motivate (Item 292)
- Closing The Sale (Item 293)
- Creating The Best Club Climate (Item 294)
- Meeting Roles And Responsibilities (Item 295)
- Mentoring (Item 296)
- Keeping The Commitment (Item 297)
- Going Beyond Our Club (Item 298)
- How To Be A Distinguished Club (Item 299)
- The Toastmasters Educational Program (Item 300)
Promotional Brochures and Fliers
Some of these are available in print for free. But all are available as digital downloads.
Club Officer Training Materials
While intended use is for District level training of officers, review of these materials as an aspiring or current club officer is valuable. Reviewing these does NOT count towards being trained as a club officer. Club Officer training that counts towards a club’s Distinguished Club Plan (DCP) point requires physically attending a scheduled training.
|Vice President Education||Download|
|Vice President Membership||Download|
|Vice President Public Relations||Download|
|Sergeant at Arms||Download|