This page is a summary designed to get you started setting up a website for your Toastmaster club. Every open club in District 52 is encouraged to have a website and FreeToastHost is probably the easiest and fastest way to develop your website. It is completely free to all toastmaster clubs. It does not require programming skills to set up, although familiarity with concepts like keywords and domain names will be helpful.
Note: Toastmasters International nor District 52 are not affiliated with FreeToastHost nor does TI provide technical support for their website. It is a free resource tool that is owned and managed by a 3rd party and is offered to Toastmasters clubs around the world through the Toastmasters International website as a courtesy. Please use the following information to assist with accessing the site or addressing any issues with FreeToastHost.
The following video is an excellent introduction to the FreeToastHost website by Steve James.
Links to Workshop Videos:
- Benefits of FreeToast Host Presentation andPowerpoint
- Content Development
- Membership Management
- Dues Management
- Admin Controls
- Club Website Template
- District Website Template
- Powerpoint Overview – More than Meets the Eye (more content like this -see FTH More than Meets the Eye)
- IMPORTANT SETUP NOTE: When you request your new website, FreeToastHost will send a confirmation email (which must be authorized) to the email address listed on Find a Club. Please ensure this information is up to date.
- Below are the links to information on the website for support. Click on the link Register for Support at the top or the bottom of the FreeToastHost page.
- If you enter www.toastmastersclubs.
org you can see on that home page the following information to assist you.
- Support Site