199N Form Deadline for Treasurers
May 15, 2020
It’s time to file your 199N California e-Postcard with the California Franchise Tax Board (FTB) for the 2019 tax year (January 1 to December 31). As California non-profit entities, clubs (including corporate clubs) are required to file a 199N electronically by May 15.
- Your club’s California Entity Identification number and Federal Employer Identification number (EIN). To find your California ID and Federal EIN, follow these steps:
- Log in to Club Central with your username and password. (For assistance with your username and password, email the Club and Member Support team.)
- Select your club, and then select Club Demographics.
- Locate your club’s Federal EIN on the left side of the page, next to the charter date. Your club’s State Tax ID should also appear next to the Federal EIN.
- Total gross receipts for your club in this calendar year
- Total gross receipts are the total amounts your club received—including all dues collected and dues remitted to Toastmasters International—from all sources, without subtracting any costs or expenses.