- This event has passed.
TLI – Toastmasters Leadership Institute at GCC
January 12 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
District 52 Toastmasters Leadership Institute (TLI)
Glendale Community College (Verdugo Campus)
1500 North Verdugo Road
Glendale, California 91208
Click Here To Register Now
Date: January 12, 2019
Time: 8:00am – 3:00pm
Gavel In: 8:00am
We have keynote speaker, raffle prizes, officer training, Pathways training and more!
Lunch cost $5.00 – Panera Sandwich or Salad
Parking is $3.00 for the day
Why Attend TLI?
- Free training on the nuts and bolts of your respective officer roles
- Help your club meet Goal #9 of the Distinguished Club Program
- Informative Breakout Sessions
- Pathways Training
- Engaging Keynote Speaker
- Raffle Prizes
- Pathways ribbons awarded for Level completions
- Delicious Food
Tips To Attending TLI
- You don’t have to be an officer to attend TLI classes; it is for everyone
- For officers, please read your officer manual prior to attending classes. Download a copy
- Be sure to complete the registration check in AND sign the classroom roster; include your club number and district number. If you hold the same position in multiple clubs, be sure to indicate that on pertinent forms
- Be an active listener.
- Share your experiences and participate in class discussions
- Encourage other officers to attend.
- Network and Have Fun!