Meet Dawn Jenkins, PM4
Dawn is the Pathways Chair for the 2019-2020 term. She will be introducing some great tips and advice for Legacy Toastmasters and those who are active on the Pathways educational program.
If you are stuck, she will provide help. Reach out for your every Pathways question.
If you want a Pathways training or webinar for your club, ask. Watch for Dawn’s emails in the near future.
Why is Pathways Valuable to Me?
Now you can benefit from a learning experience tailored to your personal and professional goals.
Preparing for Pathways is as easy as 1‑2‑3!
Log in to your account
- Go to www.toastmasters.org/login and be sure to have your username and password available. If you have forgotten your password, simply click “Forgot your password” and a new one will be sent to you via email.
- Once you are logged in, click on your name and confirm or update your email and contact information.
- Ensure that your system will run efficiently on Base Camp by reviewing the system requirements.
The Pathways learning experience is the biggest enhancement to the Toastmasters education program in decades. Hear what members are saying about Pathways in this short video:
Prepare to embark on a journey of possibilities and achievement
Pathways is a flexible and interactive way to develop your skills and help others in your club build theirs. It gives you:
- The opportunity to build up to 300 unique competencies
- 10 specialized learning paths to choose from
- Online content, so that you can learn anytime, anywhere
- Real-world, transferable skills